I haven’t been having an easy time making art during the pandemic, but lately I have been working on a series of self-portraits, using photography and hand-cut collage. Featured below are my portraits from May and July 2021. These are portraits I took inside my house, which I then printed, layered, and razored for effect.
Support My Work
- Fall Workshop Offering for Teens – Rainbow Writers via Write Pittsburgh
- Pandemic Self-Portraiture
- Summer Workshop Offering – Zines: Radical Writing For Teens
- “Birds Don’t Visit Anymore” Published in Pittsburgh Poetry Journal
- Artwork Featured as Part of Carnegie Mellon University’s Center for the Arts in Social Distancing Project