Rainbow Writers, an intentional writing space for LGBTQ2IA+ teens (ages 13-18), will be returning this fall! Join us Mondays from 6-7pm via Zoom starting September 13th. Workshops are free and are operated on a drop-in basis (so don’t worry if you need to miss some). The workshops are designed to fit the needs of our writers each semester, but often feature check-ins, generative writing prompts, workshopping / revision support, advice on submitting to publications, and even art / zine making! Applications and more information is available at www.writepittsburgh.com.
Support My Work
- Fall Workshop Offering for Teens – Rainbow Writers via Write Pittsburgh
- Pandemic Self-Portraiture
- Summer Workshop Offering – Zines: Radical Writing For Teens
- “Birds Don’t Visit Anymore” Published in Pittsburgh Poetry Journal
- Artwork Featured as Part of Carnegie Mellon University’s Center for the Arts in Social Distancing Project